Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm out of school!!!

Friends and family, I am out of massage school!!! Yippee. We are soooo excited.

I know I offered some of you free massages that we were not able to get to, but I will start my 50 hours of internship Friday May 18th...And I need bodies!

The massages will be performed at the school, and you will pay the school. Massages cost $35 for one hour and $45 for an hour and a half. (I'm pushing the longer massage because it is only 10 bucks more and gets me through so much faster).

You can book online with me by tomorrow morning at the latest. Go to www.texashealingarts.com, online appointments and pick me, pick me: Jen (Female Intern).

I am, of course, offering an incentive for clients who come in before the end of May. Pay $35/45 for your massage while I am in internship and receive your first massage from me (when I'm out of internship) for the same price. (FYI: Massages run on average between $60-80/hour).

I so look forward to seeing all of you!

Yippee!